Our refund policy outlines the conditions that must be met before Elite Coder Studios will grant a refund, the steps involved, and Elite Coder Studios' responsibilities if a claim is filed. By signing up for one of our services, you certify and guarantee that you have read, comprehended, and accept all of the conditions and policies.
For businesses that are not owned or controlled by WebWolf, as well as for people who are not employed by or managed by Elite Coder Studios, this policy has no bearing. This includes any contract-bound third-party service and/or product suppliers, as well as any linked third-party websites on Elite Coder Studios' website.
• A discounted package has been chosen.
• The primary design concept has been approved.
• You have demanded revisions.
• Urgent design projects are non-refundable.
• The cancellation has been made due to reasons non-related to the company.
• The client is unresponsive or out of contact for more than 2 weeks of project.
• Company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
• Other company or designer has been approached for the same project.
• The creative brief is lacking in required information.
• A complete design change has been demanded.
• The claim has crossed the given ‘request for refund’ time span.
• The business is closing or changing name or business.
• Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
• If a client subscribes for a service bundle and happens to be dissatisfied with a particular service, refund will only be applicable on that particular service and ‘not’ the entire bundle.
• No refund can be claimed/processed once after the final files have been delivered to you following your request.
• Refund and revision explicitly does not apply on items offered free.
• Services including but not limited to Social Media, SEO, Domain Registration and Web Hosting are not entitled to refund under any circumstances.
• In case of websites, refunds will not be entertained once the client has approved the design and the website is sent for development.
• In case of logo, refunds will not be entertained once client has shared positive feedback on revisions and design is sent for final files.
• Refund will not be applicable on the work outsourced by third party.
Every project is significant to us at Elite Coder Studios, and we make great efforts to complete each one with expertise and care. Our goal is to deliver the outcomes per the proposal's terms and circumstances. Even so, if the client decides to use the dispute resolution process because they are unsatisfied with the results despite all precautions, we will consider refund requests.
The value of the project portion that, according to our plan, is still unfinished at a given period limits Elite Coder Studios' obligation. At any moment, Elite Coder Studios is not liable for losses caused by the provision of the services, their non-provision, or their delay. Only if the client cancels the project and notifies Elite Coder Studios in writing of the cancellation will the company have to make a refund.
At Elite Coder Studios' exclusive discretion, this policy may change at any moment and without prior notice. As a result, we kindly request that you periodically examine our policy. Your continued use of the elitecodersstudio website following any such modifications automatically indicates that you accept those changes.
The partial refunds will be issued using the mode of payment specified at the start of the project, such as refund by check or refund by credit card, and will be processed and mailed within 90 working days of the date of cancellation.